If you are a person who loves to see enormous places, buildings, and freak for shopping malls, Dubai is the place you should go to. It is known for its luxurious huge buildings, towers especially the Burj Khalifa tallest building in the world.
Dubai is also said to be the shopping hub with so many malls and shops. It is a nice place to go for a trip with friends and family. The United Arab Emirates is different from almost any other nation in the world because of its exceptionally huge number of ex-pats and expatriates.
Dubai Expo 2020 at a glance
Dubai World Expo was to be hosted this month of October, 2020. Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, it was posponed to next year. The world expo is slated to open now from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022
Dubai Expo is the largest ever event to take place in the Arab world. It will host 192 countries around the world with hi-tech organizations and establishments.
Everyone is exited for the mega event across the world.
Things to do in Dubai
Dubai is one of the greatly distinct and multinational places in the world, accordingly, which compels it an extraordinary and different location to tour or live.
Below are the must visit places in Dubai
- Visit Burj Khalifa, the biggest point of attraction
- Go to malls for shopping for your favorite things
- You can visit beautiful Mosques for blessings
- A visit to Dubai’s Museum if you love antiques
- Skydiving at Palm Jumeirah for the best experience
- Go for Hot Air Ballooning
- Enjoy Lake Ride at Dubai Fountain and see the mesmerizing beauty of choreographed fountains
- Desert Safari
- Visit Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Enjoy Rides at Wild Wadi Water Park
- Sightseeing tour of Dubai cities
- Visit Dubai Frame (the biggest picture frame)
Fun and everything is ok but if you visit a new tourist place you can’t miss the chance of tasting the famous dishes of that particular place. So here is the list of dishes that you should not miss if you happened to go to Dubai:-
- Al Harees ( dish of boiled, cracked, or coarsely-ground wheat, mixed with meat and seasoned)
- Al Machboos ( spiced chicken rice)
- Shawarma (consisting of meat cut into thin slices, stacked in a cone-like shape, and roasted on a slowly-turning vertical rotisserie or spit)
- Ghuzi (the meal which is roasted lamb with some nutty rice)
- Asida (made of a cooked wheat flour lump of dough, sometimes with added butter or honey)
- And many more…
The list given above is one of the must-visit tourist attractions spot and some of the dishes from famous Dubai’s cuisine. If you have a good budget and a good time to spend with your family and friends and explore fun Dubai can be added to your list.
The best time you can visit Dubai is from November to April.