Now a days Photos and Videos have become a internal part of daily life. We capture each and every moments precious to us in for of pictures and videos. And these moments form memory for our future. These precious moments can be saved in various forms. And one of it is Google Photos.
Google gives you the option to automatically back up and sync all your pictures and videos to its cloud storage. You can upload all your pictures and videos from your device to goggle photo. It also gives you the option to edit, save, Create videos, animate pictures and more.
Benefits of Google Photos
- Photos are backed up automatically so that you don’t loose it ever. Be it accidently delete or device crashing.
- Automatic sync your device
- Search and downloads whenever required by people or place.
- Enhance your photos and create animations, collages, movies and more
Steps To Back Up Videos And Pictures On Android To Google Photos
- On your Android Phone or Tablet, Open the Google Photos app.
- Login to your Google Account.
- Tap on your profile photo on the top right.
- Now go to Photos Settings and select “Backup and Sync”
- Now tap on the “Backup and Sync” to turn it on.
You can further change the setting like
1) Upload size
- Original Quality: Which saves without any change
- High Quality: Which backups with slightly reduced quality and store more. This is recommended
- Express Quality: Which backups at fast reduced resolution. It also gives unlimited storage will June 2021.