Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) issued Aadhaar Card is one of the important document which is mandatory for every Indian. It has become a important and must document from filling tax to opening bank to even simple registration for any purpose or need.
The 12-digit unique number is a valid proof for even government subsidies. One can download the E-Aadhaar using there enrollment number or Aadhaar number.
UIDAI has now introduced a new feature to download the Aadhaar Card using face authentication on on its UIDAI official website.
Please follow the following steps to download the Aadhar copy
- Visit the official website of UIDAI [https://uidai.gov.in/]
- Click on the “Get Aadhaar Card” option at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Face Authentication” option under the Aadhaar Card section.
- You need to enter the registered mobile number and captcha
- Now click on the Face Auth button to verify your face.
- Now click on “OK” and the camera will open and it will automatically click your picture.
- Once your photo is clicked and verified, you can successfully download your Aadhaar Card.
Points to note for face verification:
- Please ensure you are in correct lighting.
- Please stay still for smooth capture of your face.
- Please allow the browser to use your device’s camera.
- Click ‘OK’ to continue.