There is an old saying that “Smile Can Heal Anything”. Yes its so true. A smile has the power to overcome any issue in the world. People who smile a lot, hold the capability of passing every sorrow of life. There are very few people who smile even when they are going through some difficult phase of life, and the great outcome of that is you clear your path anyways with keeping it all together.
People may not be aware that how easy things become when they carry optimistic behavior with a bright smile. One may wonder how can a smile be the best cure for all the problems in ones life?
Well, it’s true as it works as a reverse action scientifically, seeing people smile enables our reflector neurons to restrain our facial muscle control and arouse a smile.
‘You smile, I smile’ is a scientific fact! Smiling is said to be effective mentally as well physically, smiling not just proposes a mood boost but enables our bodies to discharge cortisol and endorphins that furnish several health benefits like:
- Increased endurance
- Reduced pain
- Strengthened immune system.
- Reduces blood pressure
- Reduced stress.
- Shows the positivity
- It is contagious
- You attract people to yourself and make them feel good
This is because when you smile, the brain releases small molecules named neuropeptides to assist fight off anxiety and stress. Accordingly, distinct neurotransmitters like dopamine, serotonin, and endorphins appear into stage too. The endorphins work as a reasonable discomfort reliever, whereas serotonin is an antidepressant.
Some Simple ideas to keep a smiling face to stay positive:
- Keep a very happening wallpaper on your phone, that can make you smile every time you look at it.
- Stick a note to your dresser and make a smiley face on it.
- Try talking to kids with joy ( this is really helpful).
- Keep a smiling face while meeting someone.
- Try to help someone, or give a chocolate to a kid or your family member, the smile on the face of other person will reflect on your face.
There’s no harm in keeping a happy face, this will not just make your way easy but the other person’s too. Try it, you will feel good. Keep smiling!