When Corona came into existence people were scared that they didn’t even step out of their door. The fear of Corona in May was high, but as time passed, the fear started to lose grip among people. After the pandemic, the Government of every country announced to maintain social distancing and wear the mask when you are in public places.
Because the coronavirus is contagious and it spreads through the air and from the particles of sneeze and cough, so people won’t be able to know that who is the sufferer of this dangerous virus, and coming into contact with that person can easily affect the other person too. As people were scared at the initial stage of Corona they maintained everything but with time started to go on, they demolished every rule made by the government for the safety of them.
Of course, people need to get back to the work and accept this new normal but with the precautions, it is understandable that people cannot maintain social distance everywhere but a person can at least keep himself safe, by wearing a mask.
Wearing a mask doesn’t even just protect you but the other person as well, because if you are having its symptoms you can avoid spreading it among others. But people are wearing masks for the sake of escaping the fine, and that too they are not even wearing it the way it should be worn. They are wearing the mask below nose holes which does not make sense at all, as the virus can easily enter your body through your bare nose.
Proper way of wearing a mask:
- Put the elastic band behind your ears, and if it is threadlike then, tie it by crossing ears only.
- After that pull the mask above your nose, and below to the chin. That is what the strips are for, it comes in a folded way so that when people wear it, they can adjust it as per the size of the face.
- When you go out avoid touching the mask, even if you touch that, do not use that hand on your face before sanitizing. Surgical masks can be used just for once.
- If you use some branded and high-quality mask then too, do not touch it from outside and if you touch it, keep sanitizing your hands. Most importantly when you come home, put your mask in a separate place where no one can touch it.
- Do not pull your mask down to your chin while talking to someone, standing anywhere for eating or something. Because your chin is the exposed area and when you pull your mask down there, then the inside part of the mask will get contaminated and when you wear it back the virus can easily enter through your mouth and nose.
- Firstly try avoiding taking off the mask, but if it is necessary then carefully take it off by the elastic which is worn behind ears and remove it completely or from one side and do your job.
Remember, anything you do just keep sanitizing your hands and avoid coming into contact with people closely, and keep wearing masks in the way they should be.