Holi Safety Tips: India is a country of festival where every festival has its own significance. Even every festival is reminiscent to an epiphany of felicitous era. Holi is one of them. It is the festival of colors which engrave the happiness of colors in our lives. Every year this festival of color is celebrated in India.
Precautions for Holi Colors
With the advancement in technology, each and every thing is upgraded and so is the case with colors. Now the colors which are used to made up of flowers are now consists of chemicals which will apocalyptically harm our skin leading to numerous skin problems and it is also very hazardous for our eyes and ears. So, we must be really careful while handling these kinds of colors.
- We can use organic colors and also follow the below mentioned safety measures for having a regret free and impeccable Holi this year.
- Use more of red or pink colors which looks good and can easily be taken off. Purple, green, yellow, orange have more harmful chemicals in them and must be avoided.
- Always make sure that your face is well creamed before and after the play.
- Also apply thick coating of paint on your nails- both in fingers and toes so that they remain protected.
- Oil your hair well, so that color doesn’t stick on your hair and can be washed off easily later.
- Do not forget to cover your hair. Make use of caps to protect your hair from being colored
- Make sure that powder or any other product does not get inside your eyes. Eyes are vulnerable on Holi because of their strategic place in body and also because of the use of harmful chemicals in colors these days. . Use a sunglass to protect your eyes from a misfire of color filled darts or water jets fired.
- Use dental caps to save your teeth from any unwanted stains of dyes or colors
- Put on your worst clothes so that you won’t have to take on the hassles of an immediate washing after playing Holi.
- Rags like denims and bright shades like black, blue, green, purple are recommended at this day.
- Try to save yourself off from all possible attacks on your face. In case your attempts got failed, keep your eyes and lips tightly shut if you are attacked on your face.
- You should avoid the use of permanent colors. If someone has applied it on you, do not rub the face with soap immediately in order to get rid of it, especially when it was applied recently instead, use good quality cleansing milk or any other oil for removal.
- You must remember that you also have police on your side and if any untoward revelers misbehave, you can make your complaint. Mark out the locality, building and if possible the person also
- Take a bath much later after the entire Holi celebration gets over as taking frequent baths, washing the face again and again, will ruin your skin.
- If you are prone to skin allergies, avoid playing with gulal altogether.
- Avoid over indulgence in bhang, drinks or food… so that you don’t repent later for the same
- Do not drive if you are high on alcohol or bhang because these things always led to an apocalyptic end.
- Keep pain killers, anti-oxidants, anti-allergic tablets handy with you if all the above tips have been disregarded.
So, wish you all a very happy Holi. So take care of your family and play Holi keeping in mind the above mentioned safety measures and precautions