Summer or winter, malai kulfi is always delicious and has no season. Whether you feel it cold, you can still eat it in winter. The taste of the malai kulfi doesn’t vanish from the taste buds at all. Whenever you hear the name of the malai kulfi its delicious taste, sweetness, the smoothness and the beautiful appearance. The yummy, delicious malai kulfi dipped in rabadi always calls to eat and famous in Ice Creams. So, if you want to have it home whenever you want, you can make it at home too. Here I am sharing a handy and simple recipe you can easily try at home.
Check out these simple steps and you will have your malai kulfi at the end.
Ingredients for Malai Kulfi
Here is the list of ingredients you have to collect before proceeding to the recipe. The ingredients will be easily available in the market. Remember that you can vary the ingredients amount according to your choice and you can add flavors according to your choice.
Here we are giving a handy recipe which can be performed quickly and then you can modify it according to your choice and taste. But before moving towards the procedure you can easily collect all these ingredients and make them ready on the kitchen. Once you done that you are free to experience the recipe. Here is the list.
You must be wondering why there are 4 ingredients if we mentioned 2 ingredients in the title. Basically, there are the only two ingredients. Actually, condensed milk and whole milk are the milk types. You can use any of them. So, milk is one ingredient and other one is sugar. Cardamom powder is the choice if you want it to add or not. Same case with the flavors too.
Hope you have collected all the ingredients. Now we should move towards the recipe. So, lets get started with the recipe of malai kulfi.
How To Make Malai Kulfi With Just 2 Ingredients; 5 Flavors To Try
- 1 cup Condensed milk (optional)
- 2 cups Whole milk
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder (optional)
- Sugar - According to sweetness required
- 1 packet Flavor of your choice (optional)
After collecting all the ingredients and equipment’s you can proceed to the recipe. Follow these simple steps to make your favorite malai kulfi easily. So, do all the steps and make your malai kulfi with just 2 ingredients in just few minutes.
Make sure that you don’t miss any step and maintain all the conditions. You can do some modifications in the recipe according to your choice. There are no chances of waste of material if you vary some conditions. So here you go with the recipe. Check it out.
- First of all, we will take a heavy base kadhai. Obviously, we will heat it on a medium fame. We will add some amount of water into it. We are doing this to avoid the milk from sticking to the base of the kadhai while performing procedure.
- We will now add given amount of the cold milk into the pan. Make sure that you do not boil the milk before starting the actual process.
- We will keep stirring the milk in the pan continuously on a low to medium heat flame. We will continue this till milk turns and shrinks to 1/3rd of the original quantity.
- After that we will add the sugar to it in the pan. And will keep the stirring continue till the milk changes its color. One point to remember here is that you should not over thicken the milk. Making the milk over thicken will make the mixture tough for you to set the kulfi at the end.
- After the milk color change, we will switch off the flame now. We will transfer the mixture to a grinding jar and we will churn it for about the 30 seconds. This will give our kulfi a unique and perfect texture and a smooth and continuous consistency.
- Coming to the next step we will add some of the cardamom powder to it. After that we are going to transfer that mixture in the 5 different bowls.
- Keep it to set for some time or you can serve directly. Now you are free to add the different flavors to it. The kulfi we made is basic kulfi. Now you can add the various flavors, will available in market and make the kulfi as per your choice.
Here are the 5 flavors that you must try, that are rose, badam, pasta, kesar, and shahi. With these five flavors you can make rose Malia kulfi, badam malai kulfi, pista malai kulfi, kesar malai kulfi and Shahi malai kulfi respectively.