It is good to know that you can get immunity and protein by having your favorite things. As far as I know, there are not many haters of laddoos. Laddoos are a sweet dish and are round in shape, it originated from the Indian subcontinent.
You will feel great when you will know that laddoos can boost your immunity and keep us safe and stroke from inside. As the winters are coming and in this season, the chances of getting sick are higher than the normal days. And the coronavirus blood from cough and cold and its common symptoms are also these, so people need to avoid getting caught by cold.
For that people need to eat healthily, boost the immunity to stay strong from inside, that no virus can harm your body. You can make tasty laddu not just for your time but for your health as well.
Sesame seeds and jaggery Laddoos are famous for their immunity-boosting properties. They are not just good for immunity but holds some others have their advantages as well like:-
- They are good for skin health
- People having hair-loss should have these
- They encompass some anti-aging properties
- Great for teeth and bone health
- Balances the blood pressure
- Helps to improve digestion
- Reasonable source of energy, and more.
Knowing these amazing benefits of Laddoos would make you eat them, so by not wasting time let’s know to make tasty and healthy Laddoos of Sesame and jaggery.
Sesame and jaggery laddus
- 250 grams of sesame seeds
- 50 grams of ghee
- 100 grams of organic raw peanuts (Roasted)
- 150 grams of organic jaggery
- 1\4 cup of water
- In a pan roast season seeds on low flame, and when they are warm enough, blend them in a jar lightly ( don’t blend it much).
- In another pan, put jaggery and water, then heat it on low flame to make jaggery syrup. When the syrup is smooth and proper in its consistency, switch off the flame.
- Add 25 grams of ghee in jaggery syrup (exact half of total ghee) and mix it well.
- Blend the peanuts lightly, and then add sesame seeds, peanuts, the remaining ghee in jaggery syrup, and mix it well.
- When the mixture is normally warm, make the laddus by rolling it in the shape of lemon or as per your choice.
- When your laddus are done, you can store them in an airtight jar.