We try a lot of things at our homes, we make varieties of vegetables, different curries, but we never gave a thought about the Roti. It’s an obvious thing we need Roti for many vegetables and we make something special so normal Roti is not enough if you take so much effort for any curry why not give a try for Roti just like restaurants.
Nan Roti is a leavened, baked flatbread found in the cuisines mainly of Western Asia, South Asia, Indonesia, Myanmar, and the Caribbean. Naan is a sole serving of plain bread that comprises at least 247 calories.
This amount of calories is due to its rich flour contents. However, it’s still considered healthy by healthcare professionals, particularly if it’s prepared by whole wheat flour.
- 1 and a half tsp dry active yeast
- 2-3 cups flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Half cup of water
- Haf cup of curd
- Salt for a slight taste
- Take a bowl, mix sugar, yeast, and water. Leave it for some time, when its foamy add the oil, curd, and whisk it properly.
- Take another bowl, add 2 flour cup, salt to taste. After that add the paste, stir, and mix it well. Add the water to adjust knead and make a dough, keep adding a little bit of flour if it’s sticking. (Don’t use too much of flour it will ruin the dough)
- After the dough is ready, wrap it (not right) and let it surge until twice in size (about 1 hour).
- Make the balls from the dough, roll them in a disc shape.
- Take a pan, heat it on medium flame. Put the disc on the pan, bake it till it bubbles up, and change its color into light brownish. Flip the disc and bake it from the other side. Do the same with all rolls.
- Take it out, put butter on it, garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Enjoy with Hot dishes like Korma, Chicken Masala, Paneer Masala