There are many things people want to make from bread, we often get only ideas like a good sandwich. When we talk about the sandwich, the only thing that comes to mind is stuffing it with vegetables, making a sandwich with vegetables can be boring sometimes and people like changes, they like to eat things with variation and more spiced up.
No need to worry about that, the boring sandwich can also be a tasty one. When you want to change your taste of sandwich you can make a grilled cheese sandwich at home, it is really easy and quick to make and holds a great taste. Grilled cheese sandwich was said to originate in Chicago in the early 1900s, but later on, because of its great taste, it got widespread.
You can make it healthy with cheese as well, it depends on personal choice, add healthy vegetables and other ingredients. Cheese is a tremendous basis of calcium, fat, and protein. It also includes huge percentages of vitamins A and B-12, along with zinc, phosphorus, and riboflavin. Cheese made from the milk of 100 percent grass-fed animals is the highest in nutrients and encompasses omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin K-2.
Let’s not make a grilled cheese sandwich easily and tasty.
- 4 bread
- Cheese slices as per requirement
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Baby corns
- Black pepper powder
- Butter for frying
- On any one side of bread slices, spread the cheese and mayonnaise Evenly, sprinkle black pepper, and put corns on it.
- Put the one bread on the other one from the side mayo and cheese. Do the same with the remaining.
- Heat butter on a skillet, keep the sandwich on t and fry until it’s golden brown. Then fry the sandwich from the other side as well. You can add vegetables and any other ingredients to put in the sandwich as per your choice.