Health can not be compromised, there should be at least one dish that is beneficial to your fitness. In the whole hectic day, people don’t get much time to decide and be strict on diet, they either skip the meal or eat anything they get just to fill the stomach, at this situation the best thing can be done by making sprouts salad, it is inexplicably amazing for health, as well as people can make it tasteful as per choice.
Sprouting is the natural procedure by which seeds or spores germinate and put out buds, which is a great source of nutrition, people who don’t like to consume it directly they can make amazing tasteful sprouts salad, it is famous in worldwide. Sprout salad can be eaten raw or cooked, they are preferable for those who are looking for weight loss with a boosted immune system, it also helps in maintaining proper blood circulation.
Sprouts can prevent the digestion problems, it improves heart health, not only this it can clear your skin and make it glow as well as makes hair strong. So basically it has uncountable benefits.
Let’s know to make a salad of mung bean or you can use the same way to make salad any sprouts.
Sprout saladPrint Recipe
- 250 grams of sprouted moong (Soak the moong for 5-6 hours in the water, then pack them in a cotton cloth and keep it aside for one day. It will get sprouts)
- 1 medium-size chopped onion
- 1 large chopped tomato
- 2 chopped green chili
- 1 small chopped cucumber
- 1 small cup of pomegranate seeds ( anar dana) (optional)
- Half lemon juice
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper as per taste
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- Half tablespoon cumin seeds
- Take a deep pan, put oil heat it on medium flame. Add cumin seeds, let it sizzle. Then add the sprouted moong stir it, cover it and steam on low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Afterward add tomato, onion, chili, cucumber, salt, and black pepper. Mix properly and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Switch off the flame. Add the pomegranate seeds (anar dana), lemon juice, and coriander leaves. Mix it well and serve.