Salads are the major and most important part of the diet when you are on the path of transformation, it includes many healthy helpful ingredients although depends on the individual what they want to eat and include in their healthy salad. Few things should be constant in a salad as they contain some great properties which should be added on the daily basis, one such ingredient is Spinach.
Spinach is a leafy flowering vegetable aboriginal to middle and western Asia. Its leaves are a popular nutritive vegetable eaten up either raw, or after stored by conservation methods by stocking, freezing, or dehydration. Spinach originates from the Middle East, vastly probable Persia or modern-day Iran. It was carried to Spain via the Moors around the 800 AD and 1200 AD.
The growth of spinach commenced in the USA around 1806. Spinach in salad plays an important role as it is a healthy and nutritious wealthy diet you should necessarily include in your everyday diet. You may dislike spinach, but it is an amazing basis of iron, folate, chlorophyll, Vitamin E, magnesium, Vitamin A, fiber, plant protein, and Vitamin C.
Let’s know, how can you add spinach to your healthy Salad.
- 3 cups Fresh Spinach
- 1/2 cup Strawberries, Cut in half
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, Chopped
- 1 apple chopped
- 1 orange
- Red Onion, Sliced, add as much or as little as you like
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper powder as per taste
- In a medium bowl add the fresh spinach, apple strawberries, pineapple, walnuts, red onion, and, orange.
- Toss everything together.
- In a small jar, mix the olive oil, salt, and black pepper properly.
- Gently toss the salad ingredients with the olive oil and spices.
Enjoy the healthy Salad!