Everything that continues on daily basis becomes boring at a point in time, likewise having limited food options becomes boring which leads to avoiding eating only. So, for some change in your daily routine of tea, you can make spaghetti once in a while.
Spaghetti is a lengthy, skinny, strong, cylindrical noodle pasta. It is an essential food of formal Italian cuisine. Like different pasta, spaghetti is prepared of milled wheat and water and sometimes enhanced with vitamins and minerals, it can be prepared with vegetables as well. Italian spaghetti is generally prepared from durum wheat semolina. It is readied in several directions as per the option and flavor of a person, and everyone has their recipe to make.
Spaghetti is not something that can be consumed on daily basis but of course, it can be prepared once in a while for a change in your boring routine. Spaghetti can be a healthy dish as well, Carbohydrates like pasta provide glucose, the important energy for your brain and muscles, it encompasses folic acid, cholesterol-free, and said to be a balanced diet.
- 350 grams packet of spaghetti
- 1 Red onion diced properly
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic
- Red chili flakes half teaspoon
- Black pepper powder as per taste
- 2 cups of low sodium vegetable broth
- 4 to 5 leaves of baby spinach
- 1 diced tomato
- Extra virgin olive oil for cooking
- Salt as per taste
- In a pan heat oil on medium flame, add onion ginger garlic paste, and saute it well. When onion turns brownish add chili flakes, salt, black pepper powder, and mix it well.
- Add the tomatoes and vegetable broth, cook, till it starts boiling.
- Add spaghetti noodles and stir until they thaw and fit in the pan. Cover the pan, decrease the heat to medium-low, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Afterward, add the spinach, and let it wilt with the spaghetti.
- Cook till the water is absorbed properly and your spaghetti is looking fine, it shouldn’t be clumping.
- You can add cheese or coriander leaves or any other vegetable leaf on top of it.