Mac d, dominos, Pizza Hut is major missing in this pandemic, also that opens we can’t keep the safety at stake. The better option is to make your favorite dishes at your home only, just like your favorite burger. And the easiest way of making burgers to make a veggie burger.
The veggie burger, by the caption, may have been invented in London in 1982 by Gregory Sams, who called it the ‘Veg Burger’. Gregory and his brother Craig had operated a natural food restaurant in Paddington since the 1960s; a Carrefour hypermarket in Southampton sold 2000 packets in three weeks after its launch.
It is really easy to make all you need is some vegetables and also Tikki made by trying a boiled potato and vegetable with some spices and seasonings as per your taste and burger buns. These are good-for-you elements that give fiber and a variation of vitamins and minerals.
They’re a timely and worthwhile way to enjoy a meatless meal and typically run from 70 to 130 calories per patty. Let’s know to make a really easy quick and tasty healthy veg burger.
Preparing Veggie Burger At Your TablePrint Recipe
- 2 chopped potato
- Half cup of peas
- 1 chopped carrot
- Half cup finely chopped French Beans
- 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- 2 to 3 green chili finely chopped
- Red chili powder as per taste
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- Less than half teaspoon garam masala
- Salt as per taste
- Half cup of gram flour
- Half cup of bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon of oil for frying
- *** FOR BURGER ***
- 4 burger buns
- 1 tomato chopped in wheels
- 1 Onion chopped in rings
- Lettuce as per choice
- Sauce (prepared by adding mayo, curds, and spices as per taste) or you can use just mayo
- And a pot adds tomato, carrot, French bean, and peas cook them properly on medium flame by adding a very little of water to adjust.
- Once the vegetables are warm and cooked properly smash them and add the spices:- red chili, garam masala, black pepper, coriander leaves, and ginger garlic paste. Salt as per taste, mix it well. And make a mall disc of mixed vegetables.
- Make a smooth paste of gram flour by adding water. Dip the disc in this paste, then roll it in the breadcrumbs.
- Take a pan and heat oil on medium flame, shallow fry discs. Wipe the exercise oil from the tissue.
- Shallow fry the buns till it turns Little golden brown.
- On the bun spread the burger sauce or mayo, then tomato wheels, Onion rings, and lettuces. Then place the vegetable disc on top of it. Spread a little more sauce, do the toppings with the same vegetables. Take the other bun spread mayo or burger sauce. Place it on top of the vegetables and complete the burger.
- Do the same for the other one too.
Enjoy the delicious Veg Burger with children at home.