Nobody likes the thing which takes time, people find the easy way to fill the stomach and have protein with nutrition. We are well aware that eggs are a very rich source of protein, but boiled eggs start to taste boring sometimes, so people for change add spices and make a unique way of protein in a form of an omelet.
Omelet was first prepared in ancient Iran.
It is prepared by frying the yolk of the egg in a pan by adding some vegetables and spices as per taste and served as hot. Omelet contains Vitamins A, B5, B12, D, E, K, B6, it is good for the eyesight and does not harm the heart in any way.
Omelets will be the best breakfast or snack you will have, as the egg is the most preferred protein diet, it is consumed widely. you can make the omelet in very less time with your choice of taste.
Let’s know to make a tasty and healthy omelet.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of butter or cooking oil
- 1 medium-size onion finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized tomato finely chopped
- 2 to 3 green chili finely chopped
- Small pinch of turmeric powder
- Small pinch of salt
- Small pinch of black pepper
- Small pinch of red chili powder
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- In a bowl break the eggs and add turmeric powder, chili powder, salt, coriander leaves, green chili, black pepper tomato, and onion. Whisk it all properly.
- Take a pan spread butter on it heat it on medium flame. After that pour the egg mixture in a circle form. Cook it.
- When it’s properly cooked from the base it will rise up a little bit, then flip it over and cook from the other side too (don’t burn).
Enjoy the quick and healthy Omelet Fry.