The majority of people who keep fasts, they eat one-time salt at a day. That time they may not have any idea what to wat make, that is not much heavy or spiced up, the answer to it is delicious Sabudana Khichadi.
Sabudana khichadi is an Indian dish made from soaked sabudana (tapioca pearls). It is typically prepared in parts of Western India.
It is mainly prepared during the festive season of the Hindu religion, although it can be prepared at any time whenever you want. Its main ingredients are sabudana (tapioca pearls), potato, peanuts, green chili, and ghee.
It maintains your blood pressure, it comprises a good proportion of potassium that enables you to keep your BP in check. It improves a healthy blood cycle and reduces the distress in your heart.
Sabudana is a rich source of vitamin b6 and folate, that benefits in the growth of the fetus.
Fast won't be tasteless anymore- Sabudana KhichdiPrint Recipe
- 2 bowl of soaked sabudana (soaked for 2-3 hours)
- 2 tablespoons of ghee
- 6-7 Curry leaves
- 1 large boiled potato (peeled and chopped)
- 3-4 chopped green chili
- More than a half cup of roasted grated peanuts
- Lemon juice of 1
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Black pepper powder as per taste
- Salt as per taste or any different salt for fast
- Take a deep non-stick pan, put ghee in it heat it on medium flame. Add curry leaves, chopped potato, green chili. Fry it well.
- When the potato is done, put the sabudana, grated peanuts, sugar, and lemon juice, black pepper, and salt. Mix it well.
- cook the sabudana at least for 2-3 minutes.
- Switch off the flame, garnish it with freshly chopped coriander leaves mix it and serve.