People have made so many dishes of egg, a lot of varieties with great taste. The egg is really healthy, holds nutritional supplements. Generally, it is consumed as normally by boiling it, but for a change, people make various types of dishes by egg.
The egg roll is one of the famous dishes prepared with egg. Egg rolls are a variety of deep-fried appetizers served in American Chinese restaurants, although it initially originated in the US. It is a Chinese-style snack similar to a spring roll, consisting of diced meat or prawns and shredded vegetables wrapped in a dough made with egg and deep-fried.
It is really yummy, and stuffing depends on personal choice. Of course, the consumption of it is not as good as it is deep-fried. It can be consumed once in a or two weeks, it might be good to manage the calories balance and excessive can be reduced by the workout, it will create a balance, it can be prepared by cello fry as well with vegetable stuffing, and bread rolls.
Let’s know to make an easy homemade egg roll
- 2 egg
- 4 brown bread (discard the borders)
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 grated cabbage
- 1chopped onion
- 2 to 3 green chili chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- Pinch of black pepper
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon of sauce
- Oil for cooking
- Make small 4 omelets of the egg. Keep it aside.
- Take a pan, put 1 tablespoon oil, and heat it on medium flame. Add the ginger-garlic paste, onion, and green chili. Saute till onion turns soft. Then add tomato, cabbage, and carrot mix it well adds the spices, red chili powder, black pepper, salt as per taste. Mix it well and saute for few minutes.
- Add sauce in the vegetables, mix it.
- Place the omelet on each bread, put the stuffing of vegetables, and roll it.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame put the rolls on it, and cook from each side, till the bread is baked.