You must have heard of sweet potatoes, they come from the family of potatoes but they are sweet and that can be identified from their name only. They belong to the Bindweed or morning glory family, it’s large in shape and contains starch. The origin of sweet potatoes emerged in Central or South America, in Central America, domesticated sweet potatoes were present at least 5,000 years ago.
Sweet potato is a famous dish all over the world because it tastes so good and contains many health benefits. You must have heard or seen or experienced people going on track, awesome places to adventure when they stay there with camp and bonfire, they like to bake sweet potatoes and have it at that time.
Sweet potatoes are a wealthy basis of fiber as well as including a collection of vitamins and minerals containing iron, calcium, selenium, and they’re a decent basis of a maximum of our B vitamins and vitamin C. Baked sweet potato tastes good and they are easy to make although the procedure is little Dandi the efforts are not much.
Let’s know how to make easy and tasty baked sweet potatoes.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- One and a half tablespoon of olive oil
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Wash and peel off the potatoes, Cut them into medium size pieces. In round or any shape, you like.
- Then preheat the oven at 400 f, properly coat the non-stick baking dish with olive oil.
- Position the sliced sweet potatoes in the baking dish and roll them so that they are glazed with the olive oil. Drizzle with salt and pepper as per taste.
- Bake the potatoes for 45 to 50 minutes, until the potatoes are properly soft and convenient to eat.