Every morning after the exercise, the first thing which makes your morning fresh and boosts your Power is Energy drinks. Energy drinks contain electrolytes, proteins & carbohydrates which are healthful for our body.
Benefits of Energy Drinks
Energy drinks act as – fresheners. They are good for physical & mental health.
Homemade energy drinks are another alternative option. But as compared to packed or processed energy drinks these homemade energy drinks are a good choice.
Processed energy drinks contain a rich amount of Sugar, caffeine, and other harmful substances which are harmful to our health. Homemade energy drinks are made of fresh vegetables and fruits. Hence, they are 100℅pure, Natural, and healthful. Let’s look at the list of homemade energy drinks, which are easy to prepare at home, whenever you want:
- Chocolate energy drink
- Orange and coconut energy drink.
- Orange wheatgrass smoothie
- Spirulina energy and detox mix
- Green tea and chia drink
Equipment’s for preparing Energy Drinks:
Here’s the list of equipment’s or tools that you need to make easy homemade energy drinks-
- Knife for cutting fruits & vegetables.
- Ice cube tray
- Refrigerator to store these energy drinks
- Glasses or Bottle to serve the energy drink
Making homemade energy drinks at home, not a big deal. Just follow some simple steps & tips which are given here.
Chocolate Energy Drinks
Chocolate refreshes the mind and the sugar Present in it, it boosts our energy. It’s a 5 min & easiest recipe ever.
Let’s have a look at the ingredients
|Peeled oranges||As required|
|Cold milk||1 cup|
|Crushed ice||1 cup|
Steps for Making Chocolate Energy Drinks
- Add some milk, water, and chocolate together and Grind it in a mixer and make a chocolate syrup
- Now peeled the orange, and cut them into a small slice
- Now combine these orange pieces, chocolate syrup, cold milk, and ice cubes. And grind them in a mixer.
- Blend until a smooth juice is prepared. If need then adds some water or milk to it.
- Pour it into a glass or bottle and serve.
Orange & Coconut Energy Drinks
There is a good choice of energy drink after the workout. It boosts up the energy during hot summer days. It contains a high amount of vitamins & minerals. Let’s look at the ingredients:
|Fresh oranges||As required|
|Coconut milk||½ cup|
|Ground flaxseeds||1 tablespoon|
|Ice cubes||As required|
|Light yogurt or vanilla||As required|
Recipe For Orange & Coconut Energy Drinks
- Peel the fresh oranges
- Now cut these oranges into a small slice
- Now mix a small slice of oranges, coconut milk, honey, grounded flaxseed, and ice cubes.
- Now blend this all mixer in a blender.
- Make a smoothie
- Add light yogurt or vanilla to it
- Transfer it to a glass or bottle and serve.
Orange Wheatgrass Smoothie
Wheatgrass is rich in vitamin C& A. It also contains Folate and manganese. Wheatgrass is good for our health in many ways. Because it has antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
These energy drinks contain up to 70 ℅ chlorophyll. And chlorophyll is known as a blood builder. Wheatgrass helps in removing toxins from our bodies.
So, are you excited to try this healthy, delicious orange wheatgrass smoothie? Let’s have a look at the ingredients.
|Coconut water||½ cup|
|Fresh wheatgrass||¼ cup|
|Ice cubes||½ cup|
Recipe For Orange Wheatgrass Smoothie
- Peel the oranges and cut them into small slices
- Blend the wheatgrass in a superpower blender. So, can it blend well
- Place the orange slices, wheatgrass, tangerine, frozen banana and coconut water, milk, and ice cubes in a blender
- Blend well for up to 50 seconds 5) Make a smooth mixer.
- Ready to serve it in a top glass or a bottle
Tip- you can use spirulina powder. Which is easily available at the market?
Spirulina Energy And Detox Milk
Spirulina is a blue-green algae. It increased energy. It is anti-inflammatory. Thus, reduced allergies. Spirulina helps in reducing weight. It is rich in proteins. It nourishes our nervous system. Cinnamon and almond milk increase its taste and nutrients. Let’s have a look at the ingredients.
|Almond milk||½ cup|
|Vanilla extract||1 drop|
|Maca powder||¼ tablespoon|
|Fresh nutmeg||1-2 dashes|
Follow Simple Steps To Make Spirulina Energy And Detox Milk
- Blend the spirulina in a blender. Make sure it is in the form of fine powder.
- Now in a cup, add this whole ingredient.
- Now blend the whole mixer in a blender
- Add vanilla extract.
- Serve it in a glass.
Tips: you can use powdered spirulina available at the market. You can substitute any sweetener to it like Honey
Green Tea And Chia Drink
The chia seeds are containing proteins, vitamins, antioxidants, fatty acids. They are beneficial to boost immune power.
It is a refreshing green tea drink. It is calcium-rich. The high amount of zinc, phosphorus, and manganese. Good for bone health.
Let’s have a look at the ingredients-
|Green tea||2 bags|
|Lemon juice||2 tablespoons|
|Chia seeds||1 tablespoon|
Follow the steps to make Green Tea And Chia Drink
- Boil the water and add these green tea bags to it. Rest for 5 min.
- Drain and wait until it cool
- Soak chia seeds in water for 15 min
- Add sugar, lemon juice in green tea. And mix.
- Cool it.
- In a serving, glass add soaked chia seeds and add in a tea.
So, these are some homemade energy drink recipes. Which you can add to our morning refreshing drink. So, are you excited to make it?