Here are the best seasonal mango recipes, with all the details. Enjoy the summer with these beautiful and delicious recipes, with the taste of mango in it. Check out these seasonal mango recipes, and try at home.
Raw Mango Rasam
If you are in search of some different mango recipe more than a juice then this will help you. Raw mango rasam will give you different taste. Here we are using raw mango, instead of ripened mango. Check it out.
Ingredients of Raw Mango Rasam
|Arhar dal||5 gms|
|Raw mango||50 gms|
|Curry leaves||15 gms|
|Dry Red chili powder||1|
|Black peppercorns||1 gm|
|Coriander seeds||1 gm|
|Cumin seeds||1 gm|
|Mustard seeds||1 gm|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
Steps For Delicious Raw Mango Rasam
1. First of all roast the whole coriander seeds, black pepper and cumin seeds. Now we will grind all together. We will call it the rasam powder.
2. We will boil the raw mangoes in the water. Squeeze out the pulp from mangoes after boiling.
3. Now we will boil the arhar dal.
4. After that boil tomatoes with garlic and rasam powder, ginger and we will strain it. Now we will add the raw mango puree and boiled arhar dal in it.
5. Pour the oil. After that add the whole dry red chili, mustard, and turmeric powder, curry leaves and then we will pour it into the tomato mixture. Now we will add salt according to the taste.
6. Then we will serve.
2. Corn and Raw Mango Salad
Yes, you heard it right. We are going to make a salad of raw mangoes. The tangy, spicy and sweet taste just makes mind to blow. Amazing seasonal mango recipe takes little time.
Ingredients of Corn and Raw Mango Salad
|Corn kernels / corn on the cob||1 cup|
|Spring onions, chopped||3 tbsp|
|Red bell pepper||½|
|Raw mango (diced)||1 tbsp|
|Celery stalk (diced), peeled||½ tbsp|
|Pineapple (diced)||1 tbsp|
|Parsley, chopped||1 tsp|
|Cilantro leaves||1 tsp|
|Lemon juice||2 tsp|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Black salt||½ tsp|
|White pepper powder||½ tsp|
Steps For Corn and Raw Mango Salad
1. First of all blanch the corn in the boiling salted water until it gets tenderized. But should not be overcooked.
2. We will drain it, set it aside and then chill it.
3. We will dice the onions, pineapple, red bell peppers, spring onions, raw mango, avocado and celery.
4. We will cut the cherry tomatoes into the half. We will add the parsley, basil and cilantro to the vegetables.
5. Now we will add the salt and pepper salt.
6. Add the olive oil, lemon juice to it.
7. Fill it into the taco shells or in the bowl.
3. Chilled Mango Cheesecake
Cheesecake is loved by everyone. And when it has mango then one can’t control it. Check this seasonal mango cheesecake recipe.
|Biscuits (digestive, arrowroot or ginger)||20 (125 gm)|
|Butter||¼ cup (60 gm)|
|Powdered sugar||1 tbsp|
|Mango pulp||1 cup (240 gm)|
|Sugar||1 cup (240)|
|Gelatin||3 tbsp (24 gm)|
|Cream chilled||2 cups (480 gm)|
|Mascarpone cheese or hung curd/ dahi||2 cups (500 gms)|
|Mango slices||For decoration|
Procedure for Chilled Mango Cheesecake
1. We will crush the biscuits between the butter powders and make powder of it.
2. We will heat the butter in it to melt it. We will add the biscuits to it. Add the sugar to it.
3. We will line the base of the cake tin with the biscuit mixture. And then we will pat it with a spoon. Pat it to flatten and Leave to cool.
4. Now it’s time to Sprinkle gelatin into the half cup of the water. After that let it soak. Place it into double boiler or a small container which can be placed in a bigger container containing water. The mango pulp, salt, sugar, and yolks and cook it over the low heat until it gets well mixed. After that it will get slightly thickened. We call it as the custard ‘custard’.
5. Add the soaked gelatin mixture according to given amount and then continue the stirring. We will do that until it reaches a coating consistency. Turn off the flame and let the custard set.
6. Whip the cream till it becomes thick. And then when the custard gets ready, you have gone fold in the mascarpone cheese and then the cream to it.
7. Transfer this mixture to the cake tin. Level it smooth and leave it to set in the refrigerator for overnight.
8. it’s time to loosen the edges of the cake spring, by passing a knife around it, it means between cake and sides of pan.
9. Now you have to transfer the cake to a serving dish. Then decorate the mango slices over the top and then serve it chilled.
Hope you liked all the seasonal mango recipes. Stay tuned for such delicious recipes.