Seafood is famous for its nutritional elements and healthy properties, the play might not be great in taste but cannot be beaten in health and that is the reason seafood is famous and most loved dishes. Making seafood tasty depends on the person’s recipe, if not like the taste you can change it as per their choice and make it into a healthy and tasty dish.
It might be difficult to choose the best among the healthful dishes, no worries! I’ve got one for you that is Salmon. Salmon are aboriginal to branches of the North Atlantic (genus Salmo) and Pacific Ocean (genus Oncorhynchus). Several species of salmon have been found in non-native atmospheres such as the Great Lakes of North America and Patagonia in South America.
Salmon is the familiar name for various varieties of ray-finned fish in the family Salmonidae, it is a popular food categorized as an oily fish with a prosperous quantity of protein and omega-3 fatty acids. It’s extremely low in saturated fat and a nice basis for protein. It’s moreover one of the promising sources of vitamin B12. It’s also loaded with potassium and additional nutrients like iron and vitamin D. It can be prepared easily by adding your taste to it.
- Half kg of Salmon fillets (cleaned)
- 1 and a half teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- Black pepper powder to sprinkle
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Melted butter
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Cut the fish into the shape and size you want, grease it with melted butter, spread the ginger garlic paste, salt evenly.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, put the salmon on it, and cook properly on medium to high flame, till it turns golden, then flip it over and cook from the other side. Do the same for all.
- Once your fish is finely cooked, sprinkle the black pepper powder, lemon, and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve.