Red Lentil And Coconut Soup: Looking for something new to add in your meal? Here is a Heathy Soup Recipe. Red lentil soup can be one of your diet recipes in the summer. The tasty and delicious recipe makes your day. The red lentil coconut soup is absolutely simple and healthy for your diet. It contains lot of ingredients that are important for the nourishing of your body.
You can add it to dinner or lunch according to your choice. The olive oil used here is considered healthy enough. Also, we are adding coconut milk to it, which is very healthy for the body. Most of the healthy foods are non-spicy with the green vegetables and boring taste. But this soup will not disappoint you at all. It will give a good taste that you will want it again and again like a restaurant soup.
Here is the simplest recipe for the red lentil and coconut soup with the ingredients that will be easily available in your kitchen.
Check out this healthy recipe for the red lentil and coconut soup. Have a look at it.
Before you start the actual cooking, don’t forget to have a glance over these few factors or points. Here is the precooking information that includes the preparation time, cooking time and total time required for it. It will be very beneficial for you if you want to really try this recipe. Take the time of 1 to 1 and ½ hour for carrying out this healthy and tasty recipe.
Prep time: 10 MINUTES
Cook time: 50 MINUTES
Total time: 1 HOUR
Ingredients for Red Lentil And Coconut Soup
Collect all the ingredients before you go to the procedure of the cooking. This will save your time. Here is the list of the ingredients with the proper amount. The amount for the salt and black pepper you can vary according to your taste. Also, the information is in the tabular format so that it will be easier for you to understand.
Red Lentil And Coconut Soup RecipePrint Recipe
- 100 gms Red lentils
- 1 Chopped potato
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp Chopped garlic
- 1 Chopped onion
- 1 Lemon juice
- 50 ml Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Roasted flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Rock salt to taste
- Chopped coriander for garnish
- 250 ml Water
Procedure red lentils and coconut soup
- Here is actual procedure for the red lentils and coconut soup which you have to perform. The recipe is simple. There are few steps that you have to follow here.
- First of all, we will take a pan. Then we will put the pan on the stove or gas whatever you use. And then we will add some of the olive oil according to required amount. Then heat that oil till it becomes hot.
- Now it is time to sauté the material like garlic, ginger, and onion. Do this until it turns reddish brown.
- We have to add the potato according to amount mentioned above to it. Then we will sauté it. We will continue it until it turns into light golden colored material.
- Now it’s time to add some of the water. Along with it we will add some of the salt, red lentils according to the amount mentioned. Now we will let the ingredients boil for some time. We will continue it to boil until all the ingredients get cooked completely.
- Now once all the ingredients get boiled properly, then we will add this mixture to the blender. You can use any blender for it. And start the blending. Blend to make a paste of it.
- Now we will add some of the coconut milk, lemon juice, and black pepper to the paste. After that we will blend the mixture again.
- The consistency can be adjusted by water or coconut milk. If you think that the mixture is too thick then you can add some water or coconut milk to it.
- Now we will pour it into the bowl. And your lentil and coconut soup are ready. Garnish it with the chopped coriander and flaxseeds. Along with that you can sprinkle some of the black pepper to it.
- Serve it in a bowl. Enjoy your lentils and coconut milk soup.