When you can not decide what to make for your lunch or dinner it is annoying, on top of that if things are not available it’s more difficult to task to do, for such a situation Kadhi is something best you can make.
It is made from a mixture of a paste of gram flour and curd, cooking it with some vegetable fritters called pakoras or by just Chopped potatoes, which is easier to make. Gram flour, curd, and potatoes are easily available things at home.
Kadhi is originated from the Indian subcontinent, and associated with the National cuisine of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. Besan kadhi is piled with helpful bacteria, which is healthful for the stomach.
It enables the protection of gut flora and boosts nourishment absorption, which is good for digestion functioning. Kadhi is wealthy in magnesium, which softens your muscles and assists in keeping heart fitness.
Let’s know to make easy tasty Potato Kadhi!
- Half cup of gram flour
- Half cup of curd
- Water to adjust
- 2 medium potato chopped
- 2 - 3 green chili chopped
- Red chili powder as per taste
- Half teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Fenugreek seeds a pinch
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Oil for cooking
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Mix the curd and gram flour in a bowl, make a fine paste depends how thick you want your kadhi, keep adding water to adjust, no lumps should be there.
- Add the red chili powder, turmeric powder to the paste mix it well. Keep it aside.
- In a cooker boil the chopped potatoes to soften them.
- Take a pan, heat oil on medium flame. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, and Fenugreek seeds. Saute them. Then add chopped chili and Cooked potatoes stir fry.
- Add the past in it carefully. Keep stirring the kadhi to bring it to a boil. Then add salt and more spices on top, if needed. Stir and let it boil properly.
- When your kadhi is done add chopped coriander leaves.
Enjoy the easy tasty Potato Kadhi!