Breakfast with properly balanced protein, fats, carbs, etc is always preferred by people and Avocado toast with a poached egg is one of a type. Avocado toast is an open sandwich, it keeps us energized and is delightful and satisfying to eat.
The avocado toast was firstly attempted in Australia in the mid-1970s. In 1962, an article in The New York Times showcased a “special” manner to serve Avocado as the stuffing of a toasted sandwich.
As per The Washington Post, it was speculated that chef Bill Granger may have been the initial individual to provide Avocado toast on a modern café menu in 1993, although the dish was recorded by 1929 in Australia. Avocado is Extremely Nutritive.
They Contain Potassium, great for the heart and eyes. Contains fiber. Avocado Can Lower Cholesterol, blood pressure, and Triglyceride Levels. And the egg contains vitamin B2 and lower amounts of fat than the yolk. Eggs are vibrant sources of selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12, and minerals like zinc, iron, and copper. Its benefits can’t be beaten and it’s easy to make.
Avocado with poached egg
- One Avocado fruit
- Two Bread
- One egg
- Tomatoes and other herbs (optional)
- salt and black pepper ( as per taste)
- Slice the Avocado in half, eliminate the pit, and chop into nice pieces.
- Roast the bread.
- Coat the Avocado on bread, mush with a fork, and add black pepper and sea salt for flavor.
- Break down your egg in the container.
- Take a container of water to a whirling boil on your stove.
- Put vinegar and sea salt (as per taste) in the water.
- keep stirring the water to create a vortex. Add egg into the vortex (be careful about the temperature) After 3- 4 minutes, remove the poached egg with the help of a slotted spoon and soak it in a tissue or something.
- After that, put the egg on your Avocado toast and add the salt and pepper, for the spice (you can also put finely sliced tomatoes and fresh herbs on the top of your toast)
Your open sandwich is ready!