When you don’t have patience and time to control your hunger, soup is the best thing you can make. Soup is an especially liquid food, mainly served warm or hot. Hot soups are additionally made by boiling solid ingredients in liquids in a pot until the seasonings are heaved, forming a broth. Soup is French cuisine, originated there.
Preferred universal as it is made of healthy ingredients, meat, vegetables, etc. But vegetable Soup can be consumed by vegetarians and non- vegetarians as well. Vegetable-based soups are a great option for nutrition as they incorporate a high nutrient density with a low energy density – this means that we get lots of key nutrients containing vitamins and minerals for relatively few calories.
Soup with meat is also great for nutrition, though takes time to prepare. When you don’t have much time and want something healthy and quick, the vegetable soup will work. You can make it anytime.
- Half bowl of peas
- Half bowl of chopped carrots
- Half bowl of corns
- Half bowl of chopped cabbage
- Half tablespoon oil
- Half tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- Corn flour mixed with water into a thick paste (1 cup)
- Caraway seeds (less than half tablespoon)
- Black pepper (as per taste)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Water (adjustable)
- Wash the vegetables and soak them properly to avoid dirt
- Take a pan, put oil, and heat it on a medium flame.
- Add caraway seeds and sizzle, add ginger garlic paste mix it well.
- Put all the vegetables, mix them, and saute for a few minutes (let them turn a little soft)
- Put the cornflour water paste, (add water to adjust) and stir it well, then let the water and vegetable boil to make a proper thick broth
- Add Salt and Black pepper (as per taste, and you can add other spices too)
Your healthy and tasty soup is ready!