Chinese chicken salad is a salad encompassing chopped chicken and Chinese culinary components that are common in parts of the United States. The category of chicken you use has different nutritional values.
If you use breast meat the salad will have less cholesterol and moistened fat. Celery, onion, and any other healthy ingredients in the salad will add vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
There are hardly people left in the world who are not conscious about their fitness, I don’t mean by a fitness to be a six-pack abs guy, zero figure girl muscular body, etc. Fitness doesn’t come by being muscular from the outside fitness mean to be strong from the inside.
Your bones, digestion system, blood sugar, and many more internal things should be maintained properly then only you will be acknowledged as a fit person. Now, this can only be possible by eating a healthy diet, if you want to be fit internally as well you should add chicken salad in your diet chart.
We all need our body to be fit and strong internally and externally as well especially to tackle from situations like this pandemic, and that can be done only by eating healthy something like chicken salad.
Let’s know to make healthy and yummy chicken salad easily.
Best Chicken Salad recipePrint Recipe
- 500 grams of chicken (cooked and diced into pieces)
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- One tablespoon of curd
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 Red pepper chopped
- Lemon juice (1)
- Black pepper as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Wash and clean the chicken and cut in small pieces. Now cook it so that it can be shredded easily. Once cooked let it cool and shred the chicken in a bowl.
- Take a bowl, add stalks, onion, Red pepper, mayonnaise, and curd. Mix it well.
- Then add lemon juice salt and black pepper. Mixed properly and add cooked chicken pieces mix evenly.
( You can add more ingredients as per your convenience).