Who doesn’t love Chicken? From young ones to elders, from regular days to parties, Its one of the special dishes prepared and enjoyed by everyone. And on top of it Chicken prepared in special dishes make is like cheery on the cake.
Today we tried preparing one of the famous recipe with our customized touch to it. We call it “CHICKEN CRISPY WINGS”. This recipe is very easy and simple to make with all the home available spices.
And keeping in mind the health of everyone we have prepared it in IFB Microwave and keep it Oil Free. Isn’t it a healthy Tip. So lets Prepare Chicken Crispy Wings with Home Flavor.
Lets prepare delicious Chicken Crispy WingsPrint Recipe
- 250 Grams Cleaned Chicken Wings
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 Cup Onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Red Chili Powder (Adjust for Spice)
- Salt as per taste
- 1 Tomato finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Grated Coconut (Optional)
- Butter to Fry
- Clean and wash the chicken wings and remove excess water from it.
- Mix all the ingredients and Grind them to make a fine paste
- Mix the paste with the chicken and marinate it for minimum 1-2 hrs.
- Now Take the microwave base and grease it with Amul Butter or any other of your choice.
- Preheat the Oven
- Now place all the chicken pieces without touching each other.
- I used the convection mode to cook the chicken from IFP Microwave.
- Check after 10 minutes and overturn the chicken pieces.
- Cook until light brown
- Garnish with cucumber, tomato and lemon.
- Serve with green chutney but it optional
IFB Convection Microwave Oven
IFB 20BC4 20-Litre 1200-Watt Convection Microwave is a excellent choice for a small family with limited kitchen space. It is very useful for basic cooking, heating, defrosting, preparing simple meals and dishes. Overall its value for money in a cook all package.