How often can people eat plain curry, the same taste with the same elements becomes boring to have at one point in time.
Curry is a variety of dishes originating in the Indian subcontinent that use a complex combination of spices or herbs, usually including ground turmeric, cumin, coriander, ginger, and fresh or dried chilies.
Likewise, egg curry is a result of experiments on making a plain curry into a healthy and tasty dish. Eggs are an enormous basis of protein, it cares for weight loss, good for bones, rich in antioxidants, its low in calories, as well as it helps to improve the growth of your brain.
Egg curry Recipe
- 3-4 Boiled peeled eggs
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 3 Cardamom pods
- 4-5 smashed peppercorns
- 2 Onions finely chopped
- 3 Tomatoes finely chopped
- 3-4 Green Chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup Tamarind Water
- 1 cup Thin Coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon cooking oil
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Salt as per taste
- Take a pan, put oil and heat it on medium flame, put mustard seeds, peppercorns, chopped chilies, sizzle it properly then add the ginger-garlic paste mix it and add onion keep cooking till it turns translucent.
- After onions are soft, add tomatoes, coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt as per taste.
- When the tomatoes are properly cooked add tamarind water and coconut milk. Mix it well.
- Boil the curry and keep stirring Cook till the gravy reduces a little bit and becomes thicker. This will take about 5 mins at this point, add some water if you need to adjust the consistency.
- Keep stirring, then add the boiled peeled eggs in the curry mix it well and cook it for few minutes and then garnish it with some freshly chopped coriander leaves.