We all are well aware that meat is the best and rice source of protein one can have, eating healthy is good but protein is needed for a healthy body and good immune system, Goat meat is the most healthy meat and it can be prepared in many ways as per tongue taste. Mutton Korma will be one of the dishes made from goat meat. It originated from the Indian subcontinent and Said to be the associated national dish of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.
There are thousands of ways to make mutton and people who like them, search their favorite mutton recipe on google and prepare in different ways. Some of them are keema mutton recipe, mutton recipe curry, korma mutton recipe, gravy mutton recipe, masaledar mutton recipe , mutton recipe gravy, mutton Biriyani and Mutton Tandoor. The list can go on.
This recipe comprises of meat braised with yogurt (Dahi) or cream, water or stock, and seasonings to generate a thick sauce or frost. It’s not only a vibrant source of high-quality protein, but it is also an extraordinary source of many vitamins and minerals, encompassing iron, zinc, and vitamin B12. Because of this, the formal consumption of goat meat may promote muscle growth.
It helps to deter anemia, contains Vitamin B, which helps you reduce fat, and can help in weight loss. Mutton includes selenium and choline, which are useful in averting cancer.
Let’s know to make healthful mutton korma!
- Half kg mutton
- Half teaspoon turmeric powder
- Red chili powder as per taste
- Half teaspoon black pepper powder
- 4 cardamom green
- Salt as per taste
- Half tablespoon coriander powder
- 240 ml curd
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 chopped onion
- Half teaspoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Lemon juice ( optional)
- Water to adjust
- Chop the mutton as per your preference, wash it properly then marinate it. For marination keep it in a bowl adding turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, and garam masala, curd. Toss it to mix the spices properly. Keep it aside for 2 to 3 hours or you can keep it overnight in the refrigerator.
- For making mutton korma: heat ghee in Stahl Triply Stainless Steel Artisan Casserole on medium flame add cardamom, ginger garlic paste, and sliced onion and sauté it well until the onion color gets golden brown.
- Then add the marinated mutton, mix it well for 10 minutes. Cook it for 30- 35 minutes. When mutton is Cooked, after that add water to adjust and salt as per taste. Cook for more 30- 35 minutes.
- Once the mutton is properly done, and gravy is thick as per your choice. Switch off the flame. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves, and sprinkle some lemon juice for flavor.
Stahl Triply Stainless Steel Artisan Casserole