Whole Wheat Banana Bread With Dates Recipe: We heard different types of breakfasts. One of them is bread. We all like to eat bread more or less for breakfast. But if it is a banana bread made of wheat full of dates, then everyone will enjoy the breakfast. It is a very popular breakfast in America. It is quite dense and flavorful.
It is very healthy and it is not too sweet. You can cut it into thick pieces and toast as you wish. You can put butter in the slice pieces and your perfect breakfast is ready. Everyone from children to the elderly loves to eat it.
How to store Banana Bread:
- You can keep this bread into the sealed bags or wrapped with foils for 2-4 days.
- You can freeze it for later
- Wrap it 2-3 times in plastic wrap and make sure there is no uncovered part on the bread.
- Wrap it a final time in aluminum foil and freeze.
- When you are ready to eat those slices at first lay them out on a baking sheet and freeze for 35 minutes to 45 minutes. This will allow the tenderness in the slices of the bread. Now enjoy your breakfast with some butter.
Recipe to make whole wheat banana breads with dates
- 125 grams Flour/Maida
- 75 grams Whole wheat flour
- 25 grams Quick cooking oats
- 1 tea spoon Baking powder
- 125 grams Chopped seedless dates
- 2 table spoon Hot milk
- 1 tea spoon Baking soda
- 2 Overripe bananas
- 125 grams Butter
- 1-2 table spoon Avocado oil
- 175 grams Caster sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cups Maple syrup
Steps to make whole wheat banana breads with dates
If we follow the following simple steps, we can easily make Banana bread at home. Let’s start making banana bread after gathering all the ingredients. The steps are:
The dry mix:
- In the case of all these methods, first the dry ingredients should be mixed in one container and the wet ingredients in another container.
- t is better to use white whole wheat flour. Most of the people prefer white flour because it is milder in flavor. All-purpose flour is used to give the bread little bit more soft structure and to resist from being too dense.
- ix well flour, cinnamon, all-purpose flour, baking soda, quick cooking oats and salt in a medium bowl.
- dd ½ cup of walnuts and stir to combine.
The wet mix:
- At first 2 overripe bananas are mashed. Mashed bananas takes the part as wet ingredients. Bananas mashed with potatoes can also be used here.
- approximately one cup of this mashing mixture is needed.
- We have used avocado oil in this recipe. You can also use organic canola oil or walnut oil if you want.
- 2 table spoon of hot milk is added and stir to combine.
- Add some vanilla flavor for a little quantity.
- The maple syrup is mixed in this mixture (1/4cup)
- Then we mixed 2 eggs in this mixture. Egg helps the bread rise and hold together.
Combine the mix:
- Add dry mix to the wet mixture and stir well to combine. Silicon spatula is used to do this.
- Batters can dry it as compared to the other bread batter. But it will keep us in mind that Flour’s bran has some amount of Moisture absorb.
Adding some dates:
- First take 125 grams of dates.
- Make them seedless and then the seedless dates are chopped very well.
- As we are adding dates it will provide natural sweetness. Thus we have to add a little amount of caster sugar.
- Sprinkle some nuts and chopped dates on the banana bread.
Let’s bake the bread:
- At first provide the oven at 160-180⁰ centigrade.
- Coat an 8 inches ceramic loaf pan with cooking spray and dust with flour.
- Tap out the excess flour.
- Now put the bread into the oven and start the baking process.
- When it’s deep golden brown on top; then it’s finally ready to be preserved.
The above following steps are very easy. You can collect the ingredients very easily from nearby shops. Thank you for reading this article. Now; are you going to make some delicious whole wheat banana bread filled with dates?