Almost everyone is aware that eating healthy is important, people have stopped eating junkies and started to eat healthily. But is that enough? No, eating healthy is good but how you process the intake and making way is most important.
As you take some full of nutrition vegetable, and then boil it, that may lead to kill or reduce it’s good protein elements. Likewise, there is a proper and healthy way to make the mushroom which is a favorite of many.
Mushrooms said to be the origination of France in really ancient times. They are wealthy in the B vitamins: riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid. The mixture helps preserve heart fitness. Riboflavin is promising for red blood cells. Niacin is good for digestion and for retaining healthful skin. Procuring protein and fiber, mushrooms are also said to be effective for weight loss.
Grilling is the best way to make mushrooms tasty and healthy, you can add the spices as per the choice. Let’s know to make healthy grilled mushrooms.
And share your comments in comment session. Let us know if you have any other recipe you would like to share with us.
Grilled Mushroom RecipePrint Recipe
- 300 grams button mushrooms cleaned and pared
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Pepper as per taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- salt as per taste
- Preheat grill pan to medium-high heat. String the mushrooms onto skewers. Brush the oil and dash with pepper and salt.
- Place the pins on the grill. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until mushrooms softened and browned.
- Keep the minced garlic and butter in a bowl and heat it to melt the butter to turn into a proper paste for coating.
- Scrub the butter paste on the mushrooms. Sprinkle some more coriander leaves on top.
Enjoy the delicious grilled mushroom recipe.