Ginger Garlic Paste is a crushed mixture of raw and fresh ginger and garlic salt is optionally added as per you like. It is an essential thing to be used in kitchens specially in Thai, Italy and India. It increases the taste and aroma of the food prepared
What is Ginger?
Ginger has a sweet and savory taste and is used in making drinks and dishes across world. In Indian, Asian kitchens ginger roots ae used in making dishes like sea food, meats vegetable dishes etc. It has some amazing health benefits like anti-inflammatory, gastrointestinal assistance, anti bacterial, anti viral. The rhizome and ginger roots of this plants are used from the plant.
What is Garlic?
Its is an vegetable and can help in reduction of cholesterol and blood pressure. It also has antioxidant properties that helps in reducing risk of common diseases like Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. The antioxidants in garlic help to prevent cell damage and aging. All the things like the clove, the stem are all beneficial and can be used in preparation of food.
How Ginger Garlic Paste made?
We take some good quality fresh garlic and ginger and grind or crush them together until they become like a paste, that paste is known as garlic and ginger paste. We should use equal amount of garlic and ginger as it taste very nice, then you can add a bit of salt as per taste and some chili flakes as you want to customize it. You can use mortar and pestle or a small grinder to make the paste. Remember you don’t have to use water.
Uses of Ginger Garlic Paste
- Uses: Garlic and ginger paste is one of the most essential ingredient used in kitchens. It is added in almost -everything in non- vegetarian and in few vegetarian dishes.
- Preparation : You can pair it with onion, salt, tomato, green chili, red chili to make gravy. It is also used in rice preparations like biriyanis and pulao and curries like chana masala, matar paneer etc.
- Availability: You can get this paste ready made from market or you can prepare it as per your convenience . You can store it in refrigerator also just make sure not to store for too long.
Health Benefits of Ginger Garlic Paste
Everybody should use ginger and garlic paste in their daily life. It has many benefits and it increase the taste and aroma of the food prepared.
- Garlic has been approved to lower the cholesterol which help in maintain blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
- It stops the growth of cancer cell. People who used to eat garlic tends to develop less stomach and colon cancer.
- Garlic also helps in increasing digestive fire.
- Ginger and garlic paste can help you in boosting your immune system and helps you body fight with diseases like flu and viral.
- The antibacterial property of ginger and garlic paste helps in educing gastric ulcers, it helps in curing diarrhea and can reduce stomach pain.
Why to use Ginger and Garlic Paste in cooking?
Ginger and garlic paste is an miraculous herb blessed with healing of numerous health problem. It can enhance the taste and aroma of the food by many folds and is been transferred from generations to generations. With our modern lifestyle this recipe is now very popular because of its health property. This simple ingredient is much more than just flavoring agent.
Just alone a clove of garlic contains over sulfur compounds, 17 amino acids and many essential enzymes. Garlic alone exhibits amazing magical properties like anti thrombosis, anti inflammatory, anti cancer and cholesterol lowering properties.
Ginger the magical herb alone contains more than 400 different compound that contains health aids. Ginger has numerous incredible compounds like gingerol, shogoal and paradol which are anti-tumor, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory in nature.
The constituents in ginger and garlic paste have ability to relax phagem and reduce nasal congestion and shooting a sore throat and muscle ache. Ginger is a powerful antibiotic and immune booster.
Ginger have compounds like gingerol and paradol that are cancer preventive. It has an element called diallyl sulfide that checks and stops the growth of tumor and is anti-carcinogen. Regular use of ginger can help you prevent cancer.
The antioxidant property of fresh ginger and garlic paste is an effective way to detox your body. It is a strong agent for detoxing the body and help boosting immune system. It also gives energy to body for full long working day. The tantalizing effect of ginger and garlic paste along with its enhancing list of health enhancing property makes it one of the most important items in the list. This simple and effective recipe is more effective than the costly doses of medicine wrapped in capsules and tablets.
We should all use this powerful medicinal paste in daily food preparation as it can help in better and healthy lifestyle and help in fighting daily common and some dangerous diseases and helps in increasing the taste and aroma of the food prepared.