Todays Special Recipe For Summer Season To Beat The Heat – Mango Almond Green Smoothie
It’s finally summertime. The atmosphere is hot and humid. The sun is getting hotter with each passing day making it warmer than it already is. It’s time to take out your swimming costumes and go for a dip. Summer vacations can be extremely fun. The blue and clear skies are just perfect for any occasion.
The days are longer and therefore the nights are shorter. Summers can be harmful too as they can leave you dehydrated and can give you sunburns too. It’s important we keep ourselves hydrated and protected from the harmful UV rays by applying sunscreen. Summers also have a variety of fruits that can be converted into various eatables or drinks.
Fruit salads are very popular as they’re very refreshing and require little or no effort. Smoothies and milkshakes are also very popular during the summers. They can help you up with keeping up your fluid levels and can be very refreshing and hydrating. They can provide a boost of energy and can be refreshing.
Advantages of drinking smoothies in summer
- Drinking smoothies has many advantages. It serves as a storehouse of vitamins and minerals and can be refreshing and yummy yet healthy. A healthy smoothie can be a full meal and has various benefits. Some of them are given below.
- Smoothie help you lose weight without going on dieting. The enzymes present in various smoothies are good fat burning agents and can help you reduce weight without having to skip meals
- It does not let you get dehydrated and keeps up with the shortage of water in the hot summer seasons.
- Some smoothies contain ingredients that are rich in antioxidants and can be refreshing as well as healthy
- Drinking smoothies can also help you gain immunity and can prevent you from falling sick from so many diseases?
- It improves the health of your bones. Various smoothies have vitamins and minerals in them that can be great to strengthen the bones.
- As smoothies can keep you hydrated they can also keep your skin glowing throughout the summer. Certain fruits like mango and pumpkin contain carotenoids that can keep your skin healthy and glowing.
- Smoothies have detoxifying elements that can help with getting rid of the toxins present in the body and.
- Smoothies also help boost brainpower. The nuts added to the smoothies can be great for the brain and can help you stay more alert or active during the day or at work if you had a smoothie at breakfast.
- Some fruits contain folic acid that can be great for people suffering from depression. Folic acid keeps depression at bay and can be extremely helpful for depression patients.
- It’s a better option if compared to juice. Juices are always or most of the times free from fruit pulp and can be not as healthy as smoothies.
- Smoothies are a rich source of fibre. The fruit pulp provides enough fibre for the body bowels to function properly.
- Smoothies are a rich source of calcium and minerals and can be beneficial for health. Regular consumption of them can be really good for both bone and tooth health.
- Heart diseases can be prevented by consumption of smoothies. They contain the right amount of nutrients and can be healthy.
Smoothies are a full meal with many advantages. They are a tasty way to keep ourselves healthy and hydrated in the summer season with many other advantages.
Let’s dive into some refreshing recipes for this summer season.
- One Banana
- One Cup Baby Spinach
- Two-third cup fresh or frozen Mango diced cubes
- One and three fourth cups of Almond milk
- Half cup Ice
Instructions to make Mango Almond Green Smoothie:
Step 1: Take out your blender and pour ice and milk in it.
Step 2: Toss in the mango cubes. Cut the banana into pieces and put it within the blender. Dice the spinach and put it in the blender with others as well.
Step 3: cover the lid and blend all the ingredients until they form a syrup-like consistency or are well blended.
How to serve?
Pour the smoothie into a glass. Pour some ice cubes in. Add a straw to your smoothie and enjoy your drink.