People face a lot of skin problems, it is said to be that the problem of the skin occurs because of damage in your blood, damage in the sense there are some bacterias present in your blood due to which people face different types of skin problems. As well as there are many problems related to blood like the low hemoglobin, which affects our body internally and externally, internally as in weakness.
So the best thing you can do at your home is treating naturally rather than taking medicines. Pomegranate juice is said to be is effective to clarify the blood and to boost the hemoglobin, and will keep your skin glowing. The pomegranate originated in the province broadening from Iran to northern India and has been developed since ancient times throughout the Mediterranean region.
A single glass of pomegranate juice will have many health benefits like:
- It is a good source of vitamin c
- Rich in antioxidants
- Smooth for any digestion problems
- Said to be good for cancer prevention
- It can help in lowering the inflammation
- Healthy for heart
- A good remedy for diabetes
- Maintains blood pressure and blood sugar level, many more
Pomegranate juice is really easy to make, for enhancing its healthy elements you can add beetroot or any other fruit as per taste.
Let’s know to make healthy and tasty juice!
Pomegranate Juice RecipePrint Recipe
- Seeds of one pomegranate
- 1 beetroot chopped
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Water to adjust
- In a blender add pomegranate seeds and beetroot. Blend them properly, add adequate water to make juice.
- When the juice is as per your convenience, add honey and stir it well.
- Serve in the glasses and garnish with mint leaves.
Enjoy the healthy drink