The major missing in this pandemic is to hang out and have fun, go to restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream parlors, etc. But there are many people who have tried to make their favorite things at their homes, as it’s safe and you can have it in your taste.
Mojito is one of the most loved beverage, originally mojito is a cocktail that contains five ingredients like white rum, sugar, lime juice, soda water, and mint. Its mixture of sweetness, citrus, and herbaceous mint flavors is aimed to fill out the rum and has made the mojito a popular summer drink. Havana, Cuba, is the birthplace of the mojito.
But some people are not really a fan of alcohol, so they prefer virgin mojito, and it has super demand, as it made of some healthy ingredients but mint is a must in any variety of mojito. Mint soothes the stomach immediately and it great than anything else, if you want to percent stomach problems. It is rich in antioxidants, phytonutrients, and menthol, which helps the enzymes to digest food.
Let’s know to make your favorite virgin mojito at home.
- Carbonated water( soda water) 600ml
- Lemon juice of two lemon
- Mint leaves 15-20
- Sugar syrup 4 tbsp (melted sugar ) or Splenda
- Ice cubes 9-10
- Take a two glasses, add 7- 8 mint leaves, a tbsp of sugar syrup. (You can use a little more than a tbsp of lemon juice equally in both the glasses.)
- Use a muddler or a spoon to gently crumble the mint leaves so that it can release flavor. Mix it well.
- (If you are not a sugar consumer, you can use Splenda as it’s a substitute reduced-calorie food products).
- After that gradually pour the soda water in the glasses gently till the verge. Then put ice cubes.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon, put some mint sprigs on the glasses. You can preserve it in the refrigerator.