People have become conscious about health in everything, especially after the lockdown. Nowadays many spend hours working out and preparing healthy food for being fit or losing weight. Many people don’t even eat sugar to avoid health risks, they have abandoned the fast-food habit.
Every possible thing is been done to be fit but have you ever thought about it that what healthy do we consume when we wake up in the early morning.
The majority of people have the habit of drinking tea or coffee on empty stomach immediately after getting up in the morning. This is where they do the mistake, even if you are consuming everything healthy in your diet chart but having tea or coffee empty stomach in the early morning will just divert your whole schedule.
Hence, you must start your morning with some healthy drinks that can refresh you as well as provide you some great health advantages. This doesn’t mean that your tea and coffee are harmful to you, of course, the excessive of it is harmful but I will suggest you not to have it empty stomach or the first thing to put in your tongue.
It is always better to start your day with some healthy drink especially for people who are looking for fat burn and strengthening the muscles. So, if you are looking for something that can help you to be impactful in your workout and the aim of being fit I’ve got one most effective drink that is lemonade with honey.
- Sipping a cup of honey lemon water is both flavorful and soothing.
- It has similarly been facilitated as a recovery nostrum in the health and fitness world.
- There are many statements that this drink can enable melt fat, clear up acne, and “flush out” poisons from the body.
- While gulping a glass or two of honey and lemon water in a day possesses no side effects, drinking extremely of it can be harmful.
The likely side effects of honey-lemon water are, it can deteriorate your teeth enamel as lemon is acerbic.
Let’s know to make your tasty and healthy morning drink.
Lemon with Honey tasty and healthy morning drink
- 1 lemon medium size
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- 2 glass of warm water
- In both the glass of warm water, equally add the lemon juice.
- After that add a tablespoon of honey to both glasses.
- Stir it well, and drink it immediately sip by sip.