If you are feeling really hot, then you probably shouldn’t gulp acidic, market beverages.
When you can make a healthy, chilled drink at your home only like Lassi. Lassi is a blend of yogurt, water, spices, and sometimes fruit.
The origin of lassi can be traced back to the lands of Punjab in India. It can be consumed any time for refreshment, even after, before, or during the meal as per the choice of an individual.
There are many variations in Lassi like mango lassi, mint Lassi, salty Lassi, different people add their flavors, but the actual and common Lassi is just made of Curd, sugar, and dry fruits.
It is great for health Aids Digestion. Since lassi is made of yogurt or Dahi, it boosts the immune system and it also improves bone health. Works in speeding up the metabolism and eventually helps in weight loss, as well as hold some favorable bacteria which helps to heal the stomach problems.
As well as it is very easy to make:
- One glass of Curd
- One cup of milk (optional)
- Saffron, Rosewater, and cardamom powder
- Almond, cashew, pistachio
- Take one glass of chilled curd (add milk to it if it’s sour)
- Stir it until it turns smooth.
- Add sugar (as per your taste) saffron, rosewater, and cardamom powder.
- You can add dry fruits and fruits. (optional)
- Mix it well (either with hand or mixer grinder)
- Keep adding water and milk to adjust.
- Your energy drink is ready. (You can also put ice cubes in it)