We all need energy drinks sometimes we are not hungry but all we want is to drink something that can energize us and make us feel fresh. We look for fruits, any packet beverage in our fridge. But sometimes we don’t get one, at that time the best thing you can have is lemonade.
Lemonade is made of the juice of a lemon and adds some sugar in cold water or normal water, although there are varieties of lemonade as people make lemonade as per their choices and add flavors to it. it is said that lemonade was first made in Asia but as per records it was initially recorded in ancient Egypt.
Lemonade host the great properties to maintain your health it promotes hydration in the body, most people who are looking for weight loss they prefer lemonade it is great to cut the fat of the body, it prevents kidney stone as well as it is good for skin and digestion, it is considered as the great source of vitamin C and more importantly it will keep your breath fresh.
Let’s know how to make easy homemade lemonade.
Easy and Perfect Lemonade RecipePrint Recipe
- 2 medium-size or big lemon
- 2 glass of water
- Tablespoon of Sugar
- A pinch of black salt powder
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Take a jug, pour water in it then squeeze the lemon juice of both the lemon then add the sugar and mix it well, let the sugar get dissolved.
- After that sprinkle some of the black salt in lemonade the black salt is totally optional but I will suggest you add because it holds great properties to maintain your digestion system.
- Mix the water well and then pour the lemonade in both the glasses use a sieve if you have squeezed some seeds of lemon mistakenly.
- You can keep the lemonade in the refrigerator for a few hours, are you can drink it immediately after preparing it, before serving put the ice cubes in the glasses.