Before even opening eyes, the first thing in the morning we want in our hand is a cup of Tea. Love for tea is on different levels, the majority of people can’t have a morning or evening without Tea.
Spice Tea is a flavored tea beverage made by brewing black tea with a combination of aromatic herb and spices. Tea originated in China, but now we are well aware that Tea plantation is grown wild in Assam. And the varieties of spices came for Tea, with increasing plantation.
It has health benefits like loaded with antioxidants, may help in reducing blood sugar, may promote weight loss, lowers inflammation, and may improve heart health, fights off bacteria, as well as it may reduce menstrual cramps and others. It’s quick to make.
- 5-6 whole cardamom pods, lightly crushed
- 2 cloves
- 1 and a half teaspoon sugar
- 1 and a half cup cold water
- 2 thin, crushed ginger
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 and a half 1 teaspoon tea powder (you can use two teabags)
- Take a pot, keep it on gas, on medium heatPour water and let it boil a little.
- Add chai powder in the water and, after that, add sugar ( you can add sugar later, as per taste)
- Add crushed cardamom pods and cloves…let the water boil a little.
- Pour milk and let it boil, stir the tea properly.
- (If you are using tea bags, do the same procedure except for adding tea powderAnd at the last serve the tea and dip the tea bags).