When someone here about bitter gourd ( Karela ), starts to make faces and talks about it only in a negative way because of its taste. People literally can’t take the bite of the bitter guard in their mouth normally, although they may not be aware that it is one of the healthiest vegetables, especially people who don’t eat meat they should eat such healthy vegetables in their life.
For people who can’t have it, there’s a better option for them is to make juice of it. The juice is the easiest way to intake those healthy things which are not good in taste or time consuming to eat.
If you consume one glass of bitter gourd juice per day it will help you in many ways like:
- It is said to be great for people who have asthma or any other respiratory problems.
- It helps to prevent diabetes.
- People suffering from skin problems should add bitter gourd juice in their daily routine.
- It works as a purifier of your blood, which will ultimately help you gleam.
- It is good to maintain your heart health.
- It aids weight loss.
- People having a constipation problem can try this to smoothen their digestion system.
- It contains properties that help you to be energetic.
You can make the juice as per the convenience of your taste, there’s a normal recipe of bitter gourd juice that can be easy on your tongue. You can add ingredients as per taste.
Healthy Bitter Gourd Juice RecipePrint Recipe
- 2 bitter gourd
- 1 lemon
- Small pinch of salt
- More than half a teaspoon of black salt
- Small pinch of black pepper powder
- Few mint leaves ( optional )
- Water to adjust
- Cut the bitter gourd in two pieces, don’t peel off anything. Put the pieces in the juicer, add salt. Grind it
- Add adequate water, as per the choice of the individual. Then again grind it. Take out the juice separately in a jug, squeeze out from the pulp
- Add black salt, black pepper, and lemon juice. Mix it well
- Serve it by garnishing it with mint leaves