Milkshake is a much-loved beverage, it originated in the US, but got really famous and people started to make it with their own recipes and ingredients, a banana milkshake is one of them.
Banana milkshake is made by blending banana, milk, flavor, and dry fruits as per personal taste. Many fitness specialists instruct that its intake enables muscle growth and is a considerable basis of calcium, potassium, and other essential nutrients, also known as a protein shake.
Banana has healthful carbs and calories and when blended with additional high-calorie components such as almonds and milk can boost your body’s calorie infusion and thus, improve your mass.
Banana Shake plays a crucial function in the side of health advantages. It fights and similarly guards the stomach streaking against ulcers. It is said to be a really good source of protein, also it takes care of the skin as, for drying and delicate skin, it has potassium which is beneficial for our skin, it’s consumption will enhance your skin glow, may help in reducing wrinkles and make your skin young.
It will also help you to make your growth of hair healthy and strong, the values it has also smoothen them. If you don’t have your protein drink or something you need after a workout it is the best alternative as an energy drink.
Let’s know to make a yummy banana milkshake.
- 2 Banana
- 1 cup of milk
- Finely chopped almonds
- Finely chopped cashews
- Less than half a teaspoon of cardamom powder
- Sugar as per taste
- Peel off the bananas, and cut into two pieces.
- Put the banana in the blending jar, add milk and sugar in it. Blend till it becomes frothy. I used Cookwell Mixer Grinder
- Then add the almonds, cashew, cardamom powder and stir it well. Mix properly.
- Pour the shake in the glasses, you can sprinkle some more cardamom powder and dry fruits on top of it before serving.
(If you want to drink it immediately use the cold milk)
Cookwell Mixer Grinder