The egg holds great demand and grabs the major attraction, 90 out of a hundred people eat egg and prefer it over any protein source. The egg is said to be rich in many healthy advantages elements, most people eat it by boiling them or adding it in some shakes.
People think egg can be boring sometimes by eating it in the same way but the great thing about the egg is it can be added to anything and can be prepared in various ways, the deviled egg is one of the recipes.
The deviled egg is also known as a stuffed egg originating from Italy. These are prepared by hard boiling egg, then cutting it into half and stuffing it with the egg yolk by adding other spices and ingredients in the yolk. These are really rich sources of protein, calcium, and numerous vitamin properties.
You can make a deviled egg and keep it for 2 days maximum in the refrigerator or in any cold temperature area.
It is really easy to make and containing so many health advantages it’s good to prepare deviled egg once in a while just for a change of taste. Let’s know how to make an easy and tasty deviled egg, it’s really easy to make, it just takes time in the boiling process.
Deviled Egg Healthy RecipePrint Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- Red chili powder small pinch
- Oregano for garnishing ( optional )
- Put eggs in a sole sheet in a saucepan and fill with adequate water, there should be 1 inch of water above the eggs. Boil on high heat till water starts up to boil, cover and boil for one more minute.
- Switch off the gas and let it get normal, afterwards wash them in cold water for making it normal to touch.
- Once the egg is completely cooled, peel off its shell carefully.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise, extracting yolks in a bowl, and keep the whites aside.
- Squash the yolks into a nice crumbling by a fork. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper, chili powder, and mix well.
- Evenly put piling up teaspoons of the yolk mix into the egg whites. Sprinkle with oregano.