Pancakes are a dessert that can be prepared by anyone at any time. A pancake, always thin and round, made from a starch-based paste that may include eggs, milk, and butter and cooked on a hot ground such as a griddle or frying pan, often frying with oil or butter.
They might have originated over 30,000 years ago during the Stone Age. Experimenters have found pancakes in the abdomen of Otzi the Iceman, human continues to date back 5,300 years, but at present, it is really famous, especially in the US, Canada, and many more.
Although plain pancakes are a reasonable basis of vitamins and minerals, whole-wheat pancakes have higher levels of calcium, iron, phosphorus, and riboflavin. It is the best thing you can make when you want to have something sweet and tasty, which is not harmful as well as does not take much time to get prepared.
- 50g all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 50g wholemeal flour
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 150ml skimmed milk
- Eggs 2
- Berries or Chocolate chips for toppings
- Butter to fry
- In a bowl add, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, whole meal flour. mix it properly. After that add egg yolk in the bowl, stir it properly. Add milk, maple syrup, and again mix and stir avoid lumps and make a thick smooth paste.
- Heat a non-stick pan spread butter over medium flame and spill in enough paste to make pancake as per your choice.
- Cook for just under a minute until swells begin to hit on the surface and the verges will look dried. Carefully flip the pancake over.
- Bake the pancake properly, do the same procedure with all the pancakes
- After the pancakes are done, put the berries on top of it or the chocolate chips and serve.