It becomes really difficult to follow a strict diet because the diet people follow to get fit is good for health but not so good for the tongue, taste matters a lot to some people. Beetroot cake is the solution, it is great for health and so as for the tongue. Healthy Beetroot cake can be prepared with wheat, chocolate, and butter.
Beetroot cake is extracted from the recipe of Red velvet cake, this is made of cocoa, cream cheese, beetroot juice, and many more things. It originated in the US. Beetroot cake is a kinda experimental recipe that doesn’t have a fixed place of origin, but it follows Red velvet cake. Although the cake of just Beetroot, chocolate and butter, is a protein cake.
Beetroots are a great source of fiber, folate (vitamin B9), manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C, it purifies the blood and also manages the blood pressure. Chocolate is a powerful source of antioxidants, it is good for the skincare, as well as prevent heart problems, so it can be healthy and tasty.
- 2 blended beetroots (washed)
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- One bowl melted chocolate
- Crumbled Coconut ( less than the half bowl)
- Wheat flour (more than half bowl)
- Curd (half bowl)
- Water (3-4 cups)
- Take a bowl, put wheat flour in it, add buttermilk, chocolate, and baking soda in it, mix it well.
- After mixing it well add curd in the mixture, with beetroot. Mix it well.
- Put the paste in a cake shaped bowl ( Greece the bowl with butter before putting the paste)
- Take a deep container, pour the water it, and heat it for a few minutes, after heating it up put the paste bowl in between the container on low flame for 40- 45 minutes.
- After that check your cake by poking a toothpick in it whether it’s properly baked or not, if the toothpick comes to clean out of the cake, it means your cake is ready (if the toothpick comes with paste it means you need to bake for few more minutes).
- Take your cake out carefully, put the crumbled Coconut on top of it.
Your protein cake is ready!