It feels so bad that when you are on a strict diet and can’t have sweets. Of course, the main thing to follow a healthy and strict diet is to discard sweets for life or till you are on the transformation period.
But it is okay to have a sweets once in a while and the good part is that can be as per your tongue’s choice as well as won’t harm the health like Chia pudding can be one of it.
Chia seeds are the nutritive seeds of Salvia Hispanic, a flowering plant in the sage family comes from central and South America. Chia seed pudding, related to tapioca pudding, is prepared with a category of milk, sweetener, and whole chia seeds.
Chia pudding is the proper healthful item to have when you urge for sweets. It is smooth, relieving, and packed with protein, fiber, and omega-3s. The chia seeds do not have a taste, it will mix up with whatever you want it to taste like, but the best you can have out of it by making a healthy, easy pudding that way you can fulfill the need for sweetness in the process of your strict and healthy diet.
Let’s know to make easy and tasty chia pudding.
Chia Pudding Recipe DirectsPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups dairy-free milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup as per taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cheery for topping (optional)
- Divide equally the chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract into 2 glasses.
- Mix everything till the coconut sugar is dissolved. Break lumps if any with a spoon.
- Cover and place the glasses in the fridge for 3 to 6hours or for some more time or overnight.
- When the time is completed, remove the glasses from the fridge.
- Stir again and break clots if any. The pudding would have condensed.
- Top with chopped cherries or strawberries any other fruit you like.