When we go to some fancy big restaurants, small dhabas, or someone’s home for dinner lunch, anything you must have observed the coriander leaves in the kind of good amount on top of your dish. In homes as well people do add coriander leaves in everything but especially outside they decorate the food with that. Some of us like that and some of us hate it. But have you ever thought of the reason for adding coriander leaves?
If no! then I’ll tell you the most amazing facts and benefits of adding coriander leaves in your dishes, the haters will also start to like it after knowing the facts. Coriander emerged in Italy but is today developed widely in The Netherlands, Central and Eastern Europe (Russia, Hungary, and Holland), the Mediterranean (Morocco, Malta, and Egypt), North Africa, China, India, and Bangladesh. Almost famous everywhere let’s know the reason for it!
The reason for garnishing your dish with coriander leaves:
- The first and foremost reason for adding is when the raw coriander is put on any dish it leaves the flavor of it in that dish which gives a great taste.
- It is a tremendous basis of dietary fiber, manganese, iron, and magnesium as well
- They also comprise a limited amount of calcium, phosphorous, potassium, thiamine, niacin, and carotene
- They are wealthy in Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and protein
- It is said to be a good source of antioxidants
- It may be a good prescription for type 2 diabetes
- Most importantly adding coriander leaves on any dish preserve the food from spoilage.
Hence, if you hated the coriander leaves then you should stop hating it and starts its use. It can be proven a really good thing for your health and enhancing the flavor of your dish.