Chicken has a different fan base among people, it is amazingly tasty and great for health. Chicken is been consumed in various ways, one of these forms is Paprika chicken.
Paprika Chicken originated in Hungarian, the name is derived from the sufficient use of paprika, a spice commonly used in Hungarian cuisine. Paprika is a ground spice made from dried red fruits of sweet varieties of the plant Capsicum, it originated in Mexico.
The meat is typically cooked for a long period in a sauce that starts with a paprika-infused roux ( it is flour and fat cooked together and used to thicken sauces). But it can also be prepared in lesser time and really easily.
It enables in Curing Injuries. Deals with Skin problems, support Healthy Digestion, prevents Hair loss. Paprika Helps Maintain Hair Colour, Induces Sleep, reduces the chance of a Heart attack. Anti-Inflammatory Properties. Let’s know to cook this healthy and tasty dish.
Prepare Quick and Easy Hungarian dish - Paprika Chicken
- Half kilograms of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon sage seasoning
- 1 teaspoon rock salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves (optional)
- Take a bowl mix paprika, sage seasoning, salt, and pepper in it properly.
- Add the seasoning mixture all over the diced chicken and turn it over to get it garnished on all sides.
- Take a pan, put oil in it, and heat it on medium flame. After that add chicken in the pan then saute it for 5- 6 minutes.
- Mix and twist the chicken pieces over and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until cooked properly.
- After when chicken is done, add the lemon juice all over on the chicken for the taste.
(You can garnish it with freshly chopped coriander leaves)
Enjoy the delicious Paprika Chicken