On the eve of New Year, We bring you a special Year Ender Recipe of Full Chicken Tandoori cooked in IFB Microwave. 1st of January 2021 will be a New Start for everyone. We all have suffered in the last year but we hope for a bright light ahead. The start of a new year is celebrated on the 31st of December after midnight.
About New Year Celebration
With every new start, people hope for a good and happy ending. Likewise, people were excited at the end of the year 2019, wishing that the best is coming for them. Although it turned opposite and the year 2020 became the worst year in the history of the World. We have seen so many unbelievable and unexpected things this year. But this year has come to an end, and again people are hoping for a better start in their life. The world has lost so many people because of this deadly virus, And we will always remember them in our memories.
Several cultures commemorate the event in some way and the 1st day of January is often captioned as a federal holiday.
In the Gregorian calendar, the widely utilized calendar system today, New Year arises on January 1 (New Year’s Day). This was moreover the first day of the year in the original Julian calendar and of the Roman calendar (after 153 BC).
At the time of the Middle Ages in western Europe, while the Julian calendar was still in usage, administrations shifted New Year’s Day, relying upon locale, to one of the various days, including March 1, March 25, Easter, September 1, and December 25. Beginning in 1582, the adoption of the Gregorian calendar has suggested that many nationwide or local dates in the Western World and beyond have altered to utilizing one restricted time for New Year’s Day, January 1.
Additional civilizations identify their conventional or spiritual New Years Day as per their traditions, occasionally in addition to a (Gregorian) civil calendar. Chinese New Year, the Islamic New Year, the traditional Japanese New Year, and the Jewish New Year are the more well-known examples. India and distinct nations continue to commemorate New Year at different intervals.
Full Chicken Tandoori Recipe
Tandoori chicken is a special starter dish prepared by roasting the chicken marinated with masala in oven, microwave or on fire charcoals. This is a popular dish across the world and said to be originated from Indian Sub Continent.
This is prepared by mixing Curd with Indian Spices to give a taste. There are many variations of cooking Tandoori Chicken. Here we have prepared using Curd, Tandoori Masala, Pepper powder and Kashmiri chili powder.
To add extra flavor also add some cumin powder and coriander powder.
Also make green chutney using Mint leaves, Coriander leaves and green chili. This will give a grate taste to the tandoori chicken. Lets prepare homemade Chicken Tandoori in IFB Microwave. If you a re looking for main course as well for the new year celebration, try one of favorite Chicken Korma Recipe as well
Lets celebrate this New Year with full of joy and excitement and Wish you all a healthy and happy year ahead.
Special Full Chicken Recipe Oven StylePrint Recipe
- 1 Kg Whole Chicken Cleaned And Soaked
- 200 gm Curd
- 4 Spoon tandoori Masala
- 2 Spoon Chili Powder
- 2 Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 Spoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Lemon Juice
- Kasuri Methi
- 1 Spoon Garam Masala
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Spoon Jeera Powder
- 1 Spoon Coriander Powder
- 1 Onion, 1 Tomato and 1capsicum
- Take a whole chicken, clean and soak the water with tissue or clean cloth.
- Make cuts to the chicken so that the ingredients as added properly to it and keep aside
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well to make a good masala paste.
- Apply the mixed masala to the chicken thoroughly inside and out
- Cut tomato without seeds in medium pieces.
- Also cut capsicum in medium pieces.
- Cut the Onion in 4 and remove the covers into medium pieces
- Stuff Tomato, Capsicum and onion inside the chicken.
- Tie the legs with a thread so that the stuffing doesn’t fall out.
- Marinade it for minimum 5 hours or overnight for better taste in refrigerator.
- Remove the marinade chicken 1/2 hr before cooking.
- Apply butter thoroughly to the chicken.
- Preheat the microwave.
- Place the chicken in microwave. Set the temperature to 180 Degrees and set timer for 25 minutes
- Now after 25 minutes, remove the chicken and turn over. Apply Butter to the other side and bake again for 25 minutes.
- Once the chicken is properly cooked, Remove the chicken from microwave and place it on a plate.
- Garnish with Mint leaves. You can also use Mint chutney to add the flavor to the taste.
- Serve Hot