Normal things are never much appreciated when it comes to the food, people always like to spice things up for enhancing the taste of their dishes. Chicken is one of the most famous and favorite meat among people, it is being consumed for the motive of gaining muscles as it is rich in protein. but the time comes when people get bored of eating the same chicken with the same recipe.
The first search for the people there is many ways to make their dish delicious, making chili chicken. Chilli chicken is an Indo – Chinese dish of Hakka Chinese heritage, of course, this is the innovation and creativity of Indian origin.
People make chicken with many recipes but for spiced one chilly chicken as one of the best they will have.
Chicken is rich in protein everyone is well aware of it but when we add spicy seasoning, it comes with disadvantages as well. It is good for a change in your taste once in a while. I will not suggest you consume this daily, when you feel like to have something spicy and different from your routine then you can add this one to your list.
Let’s know, to make easy and quick chili chicken.
Easy and quick chili chicken recipePrint Recipe
- Half kg of boneless chicken (chopped into cubes)
- 2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- 1 egg
- 120 grams of corn flour
- 2 green chili sliced
- One and a half teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of ketchup
- 1 teaspoon of red chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon of pepper powder
- Red chili powder as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- 1 large onion chopped thinly
- 1 Red pepper chopped thinly
- Oil for cooking
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Water to adjust
- In a bowl add diced chicken, corn flour, beaten egg white, one teaspoon of ginger garlic paste, pour some water to make a thick batter for the coating of chicken. Keep it aside for a minimum of half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the chicken mix in it on medium to high flame (avoid burning). Fry till chicken pieces are cooked properly and turn a little reddish.
- In another pan, heat oil. Add green chili and left ginger garlic paste, stir well. Then add onion and Red pepper, fry them till it gets soft after that add soy sauce, red chili sauce, and ketchup mix properly. And at the last add the fried chicken and mix it with the spices evenly.
- When your chili chicken is done garnish it with freshly chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Enjoy the spicy and tasty chili chicken!