When you feel like eating something sweet, of course, you cannot end up making big cakes and eat chocolates every time. People always like variations in sweets or any other dish, and that should not be too heavy for the tummy.
Cupcakes can be the answer to that. As can be understood by the name cupcake, it is small in size, a member of the cake family. Cupcakes are the best option to make when you don’t know how many pieces to provide from a cake to each person, cupcakes designed for a single person, and it can be flavored as per personal choice. Cupcakes initially originated in the US.
Mainly it is made from milk, butter, egg, sugar, and frosting as per choice. The eggs and milk which is been used to make cupcakes are quite healthy for you they have some nutritional benefits which we all know, and having cupcakes sometimes is not bad but it shouldn’t be consumed continuously. cupcakes make you feel fresh and happy.
Treat of cupcake - Lets prepare
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- More than half a cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Less than half a cup of unsalted butter sweetened
- Less than half a cup of creamy full-fat milk
- Small pinch of salt
- One and a half teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- Whipped cream for frosting (optional)
- Small bowls or paper cups for the cupcake
- Cherries for toppings (optional)
- Take a bowl, add sugar, and break the egg in it, mix it then add flour and baking soda. Stir and mix it well.
- Then add, a pinch of salt and milk to make a smooth and thick paste. Add the vanilla extract, stir and mix it well.
- For the frosting add butter, a little bit of milk, crushed sugar. Mix and make a thick frosting
- Greece the cup with butter, then pour cake paste in the cups.
- Take a deep container, put the cups on rack cover lid. Bake the cakes for half an hour on medium heat. Bake them till they turn golden brown, and fluffed up (shouldn’t be wet)
- Remove the cakes from the cups (if using bowls) carefully from the edges. Put the frosting on top as per choice and cherry, once it warns up and serves.